Class Check In:
- New students must arrive on their machine at least 5 minutes before class start time to receive the New Student Machine Tour.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class start time to get settled and receive your new student machine tour.
- Be sure to download our APEX 2.0 app for Apple or Android for all booking and cancelations
Late Cancel & No Show Policy:
- Students may not enter a class more than five minutes after the start time.
- Pre-registered students may enter class up to five minutes late if machine space is still available.
- Pre-registered students are not guaranteed a spot in class if they arrive after the start time.
- If you register for a class and do not cancel at least 8 hours prior to class start time, you will be charged a $10 late cancel fee
- If you register for a class and do no show, you will be charged a $20 no show fee.
- There is a 1 time forgiveness policy for late cancelations and now shows.
- When added to class from the waitlist, late cancel and no show policies apply, regardless of whether you are added inside or outside of the 8 hour window.
- Inside 8 hours, open class spots are 1st come 1st serve.
- If you are on the waitlist inside the 8 hour window you will receive a text and push notification via the APEX 2.0 app that a spot in class is available.
- You must respond to secure your spot.
Membership Freeze Option:
- If you would like to freeze your account, your membership dues continue while you are frozen. Upon reactivation, your membership dues will be $0 for the duration of your freeze.
- If you need to freeze your membership for more than 6 months, a $20 freeze fee is due from the 7th month on and will be applied the month in which you reactivate.
- All freeze requests must be submitted online at www.yogapod.com/change.
Membership Cancellation Policy:
- We have a 30 days notice to cancel policy. For example, if you get billed the 8th of the month and today is the 15th, your final payment will go through on the 8th of the next month, with no future payments remaining after that.
- Monthly & annual contracts require 30 days notice to cancel.
- All cancellation requests must be submitted online at www.yogapod.com/change.
- There are no early cancellations nor refunds for annual contracts, even in the case of relocation.