In Studio Classes:
- Temperature checks are required upon entry for all staff, students and shoppers.
- New students must arrive on their machine at least 5 minutes before class start time to receive the New Student Machine Tour.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before class start time to lessen the flow of traffic in the common areas.
- Masks are required in the common areas until you are seated on your machine. Masks are required during full capacity classes. If you are closest to the door, please wait until all students are in their space before you remove your mask.
In Studio Late Policy:
- Students may not enter a class more than five minutes after the start time.
- Pre-registered students may enter class up to five minutes late if machine space is still available.
- Pre-registered students are not guaranteed a spot in class if they arrive after the start time.
- We reserve the right to charge a late cancel and no-show fee in the future, however we do not currently charge for late cancelations or no-shows. Please do not abuse this policy. If you know you’re not able to make it to your class, please cancel your reservation as soon as possible to open the space for other students who may want to attend.
In Studio Waitlist Policy:
- If you are added from the waitlist to class roster within 8 hours of class start time, and you cannot attend, please text “N” to decline your spot so another waitlist student can join the class.
- Ensure you have your MBO profile set up to receive all text and email notifications.
If you cannot add yourself to the waitlist, and you are prompted to pay, text 352-554-4585 and request to be added to the waitlist.
Membership Freeze Option:
- If you would like to freeze your account, your membership dues continue while you are frozen. Upon reactivation, your membership dues will be $0 for the duration of your freeze.
- If you need to freeze your membership for more than 3 months, a $20 freeze fee is due from the 4th month on and will be applied the month in which you reactivate.
- All freeze requests must be submitted online at www.yogapod.com/change.
Membership Cancellation Policy:
- We have a 30 days notice to cancel policy. For example, if you get billed the 8th of the month and today is the 15th, your final payment will go through on the 8th of the next month, with no future payments remaining after that.
- All cancellation requests must be submitted online at www.yogapod.com/change.