Your First Class
- Watch New Student Machine Tour.
- Arrive 15 mins before class starts to set yourself up for an optimal experience. You’ll receive a tour of the machine and the studio, as well as an explanation of the workout. If you don’t arrive in time, you may be asked to reschedule. Your safety is a priority for us.
- Prepare your mindset for the challenge. Your body will be pushed to its limit. When performed correctly, the workout will bring your muscles to the point of failure. We celebrate failure at APEX. Unleash your strength, reach your peak at APEX.
- Bring a water bottle (fountain for refills available).
- We recommend to pre-register to secure your machine. Click the below link to pre-register.
- Grip socks are required to practice. Feel free to bring your own or purchase a pair within the studio.
- We have high quality APEX grip socks for purchase at the front desk.
- Check in at the front desk.
- Complete your new student waiver.
- Meet your teacher and notify them of any injuries.
- Please leave your cell phone in your car, the shoe cubbies or the locker rooms.
- Plan to stay the entire class.
- Please no shoes in the APEX room. Store your shoes in the cubbies or the locker rooms.
- Ensure you have your MBO profile set up to receive all text and email notifications.
- If you cannot add yourself to the waitlist, and you are prompted to pay, text 352-554-4585 and request to be added to the waitlist.
- If you cannot attend class, please remove yourself from the roster to create space for another student.
- If you are added to class from the waitlist and you cannot attend, please reply “N” to open space for another waitlist student.
Late Cancelation & No Show
- If you do not cancel more than 8 hours prior to class start, you will be charged $10.
- If you no-show for a pre-registered class, you will be charged $20.
- There is a one time forgiveness policy for late cancel and no show class penalties.
- If you have a special, emergent need to not attend class after being added from a waitlist or having pre-registered and not being able to attend, please text us at 352-554-4585. We know sometimes emergencies arise, and communication is key for us. Please do not abuse the one time forgiveness policy, but do reach out when we can assist in supporting a challenging day in your life.