Join our Live Streamed Virtual Classes Today
THE TEACHERS & CLASSES YOU LOVE, RIGHT TO YOUR DEVICE. OVER 140+ CLASSES A WEEK.
Now offering 1 Free Live Streaming Class
• Register for all live-streaming classes via the Yoga Pod app at any time. As a current Yoga Pod member, class pack, or $30/30 holder, you have access to virtual live classes via Zoom as part of your package!
• If you are new to Yoga Pod:
- Download our free app
- Create an account
- Select Florida
- Select Gainesville SW studio
- Register for your class of choice
- Select: Buy Services
- Select the “Free Live Streaming Class” option.
- Boom, you are all set.
• In order to support an all day Zoom experience, we are partnering with a new fitness technology partner, FitGrid.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign into your MINDBODY account and ensure that your email address is correct, and that you’ve opted in to receive emails from us. If you currently receive emails from Yoga Pod for Zoom classes, you are set.
- Set your email account so that messages from email@example.com always arrive in your inbox, and are never marked as spam. Here’s a guide for how to do this in Gmail.
- View our class schedule on our Yoga Pod app or online the same way you always do.
- Sign up for any class with “LIVE STREAM Zoom Only” in the name and check out normally. You’ll receive a confirmation email from FitGrid soon after.
- Once you’re within 60 minutes of the class’ scheduled start time, you’ll receive another email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a unique link to access the live stream. Not seeing the email? Search your spam and promotions folders. Look for subject lines containing the phrase “class link”.
- If you sign up within the hour, your email will come from email@example.com within a few minutes.
- Make sure you are in a place with a good internet connection-otherwise, the stream may skip!
- Click your unique link a few minutes before class is scheduled to start.
- If you have the Zoom application on your device already, you’ll join immediately.
- If you do not have the Zoom application on your device, you’ll be prompted to download it.
- Your Spotify playlist will be dropped directly into the Zoom chat by your teacher. You will want to copy and paste, then send the playlist link to the device you want to use for music. If you wind up having any issues, you can pull up one of our basic playlists on www.yogapod.com/music and select a playlist for the style of class you are attending.
- We cannot send links if you register late for class. With our expanded Zoom schedule, our leadership team will not be on site to support late registrations. Please be sure that you have registered for all LIVE STREAM Zoom Only classes prior to class start time to receive the link for class.
• Want to jam out to the playlist and hear your teacher?
- Connect your bluetooth audio device to the device that you have logged into your zoom room with (laptop, desktop, iPad).
- You will be able to hear the teacher on your bluetooth audio device.
- Next open Spotify.
- At the bottom left, click on the audio icon that looks like a speaker and computer display.
- Tap on that icon, then select Airplay or Bluetooth (most likely at the bottom of your list).
- Select appropriate bluetooth audio device name.
- Press play on Spotify.
- Voila ✨ You should hear the teacher’s voice and playlist simultaneously to guide your practice.
• Using Zoom, you will be able to see our teachers and they will be able to see you. We feel this option will allow us to be together in community, to keep the studio vibe, just in a different way. But, feel free to turn your video off if you prefer!
• If you are new to Yoga Pod Gainesville, we hope you enjoy your first class! We would love for you to continue joining us using our $30 for 30 days (no strings attached). This is a great way to access daily live classes, and in this unprecedented time, this small gesture will go a long way.
Our team will be working normal hours to assist you throughout the day, for any technical issues accessing classes. Please feel free to reach out with any questions!