Join the Pod
THE YOGA POD EXPERIENCE
* Ready to Join? “Still in your 1st 30 days? Call, text or come in to save up to $20 on your monthly member fees or $100 on your annual member fees!
* UF & Shands employees please contact email@example.com for exclusive discounts.
LIMITED CLASS OPTIONS
Benefits of Membership* Include:
- Choose from over 140 classes each week. We LOVE beginners!
- 10% off retail
- 10% off workshops and trainings
- Unlimited guest passes (limit one per guest)
- Unlimited yoga classes at all Yoga Pod locations
- Three complimentary “freeze months” per year
- 10% off APEX purchases
* Members will need to give 30 days notice to cancel beginning July 1st, 2020.
In Studio Classes:
- If your class name does not include LIVE STREAM Zoom Only in the title, your class will be held at the Yoga Pod studio location.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before class start time to lessen the flow of traffic in the common areas.
- To keep our community as safe and healthy as possible, please be advised that we are currently not allowing the use of rental mats, rental towels, locks (for lockers), bolsters, blankets, blocks, nor showers.
- Students are welcome to bring their own props, but they must be cleaned at home prior. We reserve the right to refuse any props that do not meet our quality of cleanliness.
In Studio Late Policy:
- Students may not enter a class more than five minutes after the start time.
- Pre-registered students may enter class up to five minutes late if mat space is still available.
- Pre-registered students are not guaranteed a spot in class if they arrive after the start time.
- Pre-registered students that arrive more than five minutes after start time are subject to the $10 cancellation fee.
- Pre-registered students that do not come to a scheduled class are subject to a the $10 cancellation fee.
In Studio Waitlist Policies:
- If you are on the waitlist for an in studio class, and you are not automatically added to class within 2 hours of start time and you want to take class via Zoom, you will need to cancel your in studio class booking reservation first. Then book the class of the same name, the same time, and the same teacher that also has “LIVE STREAM Zoom Only” in the title.
- If you need assistance, please text us at 352-792-6373.
- Ensure you have your MBO profile set up to receive all text and email notifications.
- If you cannot add yourself to the waitlist, and you are prompted to pay, text 352-792-6373 and request to be added to the waitlist.
- Once you are added to a waitlist for class, all late cancel policies apply.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, set your alarm and plan to wake up with enough time to check to see if you have been added to class.
- If you have been added, show up! You are held to the late cancel policy, so please be sure to show up for class if it is within 4 hours of class start time.
- If you are added to the waitlist for an evening class, bring your clothes and gear with you to work or school and plan to check in to see if you have been added to class and leave work or school with enough time to arrive for class.
- If you have been added, you are held to the late cancel policy, so please be sure to show up for class if it is within 4 hours of class start time.
- Our waitlist and cancelation policies are meant to support our values.
- Cultivate discipline is echoed in showing up for classes you have registered for or waitlisted and been added to.
- Create community is represented by our desire to open as many spaces for students to practice as possible.
- Do the right thing is our commitment to you. If you have a special, emergent need to not attend class after being added from a waitlist or having pre-registered and not being able to attend, please text us at 352-792-6373 to discuss your one time exception to our policies. We know sometimes emergencies arise, and communication is key for us. Please do not abuse the one time forgiveness policy, but do reach out when we can assist in supporting a challenging day in your life.
In Studio Cancellation & No-Show Policy:
- We strive to create an environment where as many students can practice as possible. This policy creates personal accountability and cultivates discipline.
- Download our Yoga Pod app to make class registration and cancellation as easy as possible.
- If you are booked for an in studio session, please be aware of our 4 hour cancellation policy. If you reserve a mat space, and you do not attend nor cancel before 4 hours of class start time, you will be charged $10 for claiming a mat space during our limited capacity under state restrictions. Thank you for your understanding.
LIVE STREAM Zoom Only:
- If your class name includes LIVE STREAM Zoom Only in the title, your class will not be held at the studio. Please be sure to follow Zoom instructions below.
- You will receive an email 15 minutes before class starts with your Zoom link as well as your class playlist.
- That link will prompt you to download Zoom on your iPad, smart phone and/or computer if you have not already.
- If you’d like our teachers to interact with you, enable your camera. We find this to be a really nice way to engage.
- If you registered for class within the 15 minute mark, text us at 352-792-6373 and we can send you the links before class starts.
LIVE STREAM Zoom Only Cancellation & No-Show Policy:
- If you cannot make the class now, there is no penalty.
- Now more than ever it is important to prioritize your health and well-being.
- We hope you can join us for a live stream later today or tomorrow to practice self care.
Live Stream Audio Best Practices:
- Connect your bluetooth audio device to the device that you have logged into your zoom room with (phone, laptop, desktop, iPad).
- You will be able to hear the teacher on your bluetooth audio device. Next open spotify on the same device.
- At the bottom left, click on the audio icon that looks like a speaker and computer display.
- Tap on that icon, then select Airplay or Bluetooth (most likely at the bottom of your list).
- Select your airpods (whatever you named your airpods should show up)
- Press play on Spotify.
- Voila ✨ You should hear the teacher’s voice and playlist simultaneously to guide your practice.
- Taking podFIT Express?
- If you have hand weights, great!
- If you don’t get creative – maybe a gallon of water or milk, cans of soup, or 2 full Yoga Pod water bottles.
- Want to jam out to the playlist and hear your teacher? You will need 2 devices.
Want to Learn More?
GIFT CARDS FOR FITNESS & YOGA CLASSES!
Gift cards available in any denomination! Show your appreciation to those close to you with the gift of yoga and fitness. Gift cards can be purchased online or at our Gainesville yoga studio.
NOTE: If you don’t have a Yoga Pod account through MindBody Online (or know your account info), the easiest and fastest way to checkout is by clicking on the LOG IN AS GUEST button versus the CHECK OUT button.
No minimum commitment – cancel anytime
*Discounts available for Students, Teachers, Seniors (over 65) and Military Personnel (valid ID/documentation required at time of purchase, only available in studio)
**Class packages are non-transferrable between individuals