Join the Pod
THE YOGA POD EXPERIENCE
LIMITED CLASS OPTIONS
Benefits of Membership* Include:
- Choose from over 140 classes each week. We LOVE beginners!
- 10% off exclusive retail
- 10% off workshops and trainings
- Unlimited guest passes (limit one per guest)
- Unlimited yoga classes at all Yoga Pod locations
- Three complimentary “freeze months” per year
- 10% off APEX purchases
In Studio Classes:
- If your class name does not include LIVE STREAM Zoom Only in the title, your class will be held at the Yoga Pod studio location.
- Check in using your scan card at the front desk.
- Rental mats, towels and props are available at the studio.
- Locks are available upon request at the front desk.
- Please use our hands-on adjustment consent cards located outside of the studio room to communicate your preference around assists in class.
In Studio Late Policy:
- Students may not enter a class more than five minutes after the start time.
- Pre-registered students may enter class up to five minutes late if mat space is still available.
- Pre-registered students are not guaranteed a spot in class if they arrive after the start time.
- Pre-registered students that arrive more than five minutes after start time are subject to the $10 cancellation fee.
- Pre-registered students that do not come to a scheduled class and do not cancel ahead of class time are subject to a $20 No-Show fee.
- Space permitting, waitlisted students will be allowed to enter class at the start time up to 5 minutes after.
- Tell our front desk staff if you would like to opt-in to waitlist text notifications. Otherwise, waitlist release notifications will be sent through email.
- Set your MINDBODY account profile up to receive text & email notifications.
In Studio Cancellation & No-Show Policy:
- We strive to create an environment where as many students can practice as possible. This policy creates personal accountability and cultivates discipline.
- Download our Yoga Pod 2.0 app on the App Store or the Google Play Store to make class registration and cancellation as easy as possible.
- If you are booked for an in studio session, please be aware of our 8 hour cancellation policy. If you reserve a mat space, and you do not attend nor cancel before 8 hours of class start time, you will be charged $10 for claiming a mat space during our limited capacity under state restrictions. Thank you for your understanding.
Membership Freeze Policy:
- If you would like to freeze your account, your membership dues continue while you are frozen. Upon reactivation, your membership dues will be $0 for the duration of your freeze.
- If you need to freeze your membership for more than 3 months, a $20 freeze fee is due from the 4th month on and will be applied the month in which you reactivate.
- All freeze requests must be submitted online at www.yogapod.com/change.
- We have a 30 days notice to cancel policy. For example, if you get billed the 8th of the month and today is the 15th, your final payment will go through on the 8th of the next month, with no future payments remaining after that. All cancellation requests must be submitted online at www.yogapod.com/change.
LIVE STREAM Zoom Only:
- If your class name includes LIVE STREAM Zoom Only in the title, your class will not be held at the studio. Please be sure to follow Zoom instructions below.
- You will receive an email 15 minutes before class starts with your Zoom link as well as your class playlist.
- That link will prompt you to download Zoom on your iPad, smart phone and/or computer if you have not already.
- If you’d like our teachers to interact with you, enable your camera. We find this to be a really nice way to engage.
- If you registered for class within a few mins of class start, and you did not receive your email to launch Zoom, text us at 352-554-4585 and we can send you the link.
LIVE STREAM Zoom Only Cancellation & No-Show Policy:
- If you cannot make the class now, there is no penalty.
- Now more than ever it is important to prioritize your health and well-being.
- We hope you can join us for a live stream later today or tomorrow to practice self care.
Live Stream Audio Best Practices:
- Connect your bluetooth audio device to the device that you have logged into your zoom room with (phone, laptop, desktop, iPad).
- You will be able to hear the teacher on your bluetooth audio device. Next open spotify on the same device.
- At the bottom left, click on the audio icon that looks like a speaker and computer display.
- Tap on that icon, then select Airplay or Bluetooth (most likely at the bottom of your list).
- Select your airpods (whatever you named your airpods should show up)
- Press play on Spotify.
- Voila ✨ You should hear the teacher’s voice and playlist simultaneously to guide your practice.
- Taking podFIT Express?
- If you have hand weights, great!
- If you don’t get creative – maybe a gallon of water or milk, cans of soup, or 2 full Yoga Pod water bottles.
- Want to jam out to the playlist and hear your teacher? You will need 2 devices.
Want to Learn More?
GIFT CARDS FOR FITNESS & YOGA CLASSES!
Gift cards available in any denomination. Show your appreciation to those close to you with the gift of yoga and fitness. Gift cards can be purchased online or in person at either of our Gainesville yoga studios.
NOTE: If you don’t have a Yoga Pod account through MindBody Online (or know your account info), the easiest and fastest way to checkout is by clicking on the LOG IN AS GUEST button versus the CHECK OUT button.
No minimum commitment – cancel anytime
*Discounts available for Students, Teachers, Seniors (over 65) and Military Personnel (valid ID/documentation required at time of purchase, only available in studio)
**Class packages are non-transferrable between individuals