Cancellations and Suspensions:
A 30 day cancellation notice is required for all monthly contracts and must be submitted in writing HERE. If a monthly payment is scheduled within the 30 day notice period, that payment will be withdrawn and the account will be terminated at the end of the paid-through period.
You may suspend your membership for 1 month per year for free. All freezes after 1 month incur a $15 suspension fee per month collected on your normal billing date. Requests for suspension must be submitted in writing HERE, and must be made 5 business days prior to your next billing date.
We do not issue full or partial refunds for any services (class packages, memberships, child care, etc) regardless of reason. Further, we will not be held responsible for any perceived erroneous charges beyond 30 days.
Refunds for workshops will be issued up until the day prior to the workshop. No refunds will be issued on the day of the workshop. No exceptions.
Refunds for teacher training are covered specifically in the student contract.
Refunds for retail items will be issued if the item in question is unused and still has the original tag and the sale is less than 2 weeks old. All sales are final on marked down items.
Right to terminate
Yoga Pod Westminster has the right to terminate a membership with any customer. Specifically, we may terminate your membership with us for:
- Violating our policies
- Intimidating, threatening, abusing, or harming another customer or member of our staff
- Maintaining your membership with Yoga Pod Westminster while practicing primarily at another Yoga Pod
- Failure to pay in a timely manner
Terms and Conditions
All students are expected to sign a hold harmless and waiver of liability form prior to attending class. Most such forms are maintained electronically through MindBody Online. By taking any classes at Yoga Pod Westminster you are agreeing to the following regardless of our ability to provide evidence of such acknowledgment:
- I have been examined by a licensed physician within the past six months and have been found by such a physician to be in good physical health and fully able to perform all Yoga exercises which I am to learn and perform during my enrollment with you.
- I will faithfully follow all instructions given to me by you and your instructors as to when, where, and how to perform and not perform Yoga exercises, it being understood that any deviation by me from such instruction shall be at my own risk.
- I will not hold you, your partners, instructors, or employees responsible for any injuries suffered by me caused in whole or in part by my failure to faithfully follow the instructions of you or your instructors or by any physical impairment of mine not fully disclosed to you in writing.
- I understand and acknowledge that I am to receive instruction in Yoga theory and exercise only and I will not hold you, your partners, instructors, or employees to any higher standard of care than that applicable to school of Yoga theory and exercises.
- In the event that I am pregnant, I will not attend a yoga class until I have discussed the risks with my obstetrician. I will follow my doctor’s recommendation and will not hold Yoga Pod responsible for any injuries to myself or my fetus caused in part or whole by my failure to follow my doctor’s recommendation.
- If I am under 18 years of age, I have disclosed that information to Yoga Pod. In addition to my signature, my parent and/or guardian has signed and dated this waiver of liability at the bottom of this page.
- The tuition paid herewith and such registration fees paid hereafter are non-refundable.
- I understand that Yoga Pod is not responsible for any of my personal items that are lost or stolen while at the Yoga Pod premises.