- We promote a judgement free space. We know it can be intimidating, yet know, we support you all the way!
- Come in early or call before class to ask any questions.
- Arrive 15 minutes before class starts to tour the space and settle in
- Bring a water bottle (fountain for refills available)
- Rental mats and towels available
- Wear athletic tees or tanks and shorts or pants
- Showers available
- You can pre-book by signing up online or downloading our app.
- Mat rentals are $2, but your 1st is on the house. Ride your bike and get a free mat every practice. (Not valid at Dallas studio)
- Towel rentals are $2 for rent. Towels are required for hot classes, bring your own or let us supply you one.
- Our rental mats are high end Manduka eco-light mats. We also sell these mats and other high end mats from Lululemon and TVLA
- Check in at the front desk
- We have full service studio and locker rooms with complimentary props and amenities
- Place your shoes on the shoe shelf
- Complete your new student waiver
- Meet your teacher and notify them of any injuries
- Please leave your cell phone in the locker rooms
- Plan to stay the entire class
- Listen to your body and rest when needed
- Pre-book your next sessions so we get to see you on your mat again soon!
Do the Right Thing.